Peille provides its inhabitants and associations with a variety of sports infrastructures adapted to all ages.
Sports infrastructures on offer :
- A football stadium: in the Val de Ville neighbourhood, Chemin Saint Bernard, this outdoor stadium features synthetic turf.
- A tennis court: in the Val de Ville neighbourhood, Chemin Saint Bernard, this court features a hard surface.
- A “André Brérat” MTB stadium: located in the Val de Ville neighbourhood, chemin Saint-Bernard, the circuit includes five modules that can be used for initiation sessions and by children.
- A pétanque terrain: on Rue Lascaris, downhill from the Lascaris Palace, the terrain is of approximately 200 square meters, and offers a shady area to play.
- Bodybuilding area: on the ground floor level of the Résidences du Pous, the fitness area occupies two recently-renovated rooms. One features various bodybuilding machines, and the other is a fitness room. Access is reserved to members of the Association Sportive et Culturelle de Peille.
- City stadium: behind the school of La Grave de Peille, the stadium has a multi-sports area covering some 300 square meters.