On top of the old citadel, where the old dungeon is located, the palace was built in the 17th century at the edge of a cliff, by Jean-Paul Lascaris, Count of Vintimille, Lord of Castellar. The Lascaris family, whose members became Counts of Peille in 1651, remained in place until the French Revolution in 1789.
Currently, the palace houses the village’s media library along with several reception areas and meeting rooms.
- Located at the top of the village, towards the war monument
- GPS location : 43°48’08°N 7°24’10”E
- Free visit on request